Interstates Instrumentation and the Interstates Companies are seeking a qualified individual for an Administrative Assistant Summer Internship. This internship would provide the opportunity to support to the Interstates Instrumentation leadership team and team members.
Primary job duties include:
* Supporting Interstates Instrumentation team members
* Administrative coordination of schedules, projects, and meetings
* Working as a servant leader within our administrative team
* Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per work.
A great candidate will have:
*Working towards a 2-4 year degree in Business Administration / or related program
* Excellent communication (verbal, written, listening) and teamwork skills
* Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel programs
* Ability to work independently and deal with confidential information
* Strong organization skills
The Interstates Companies are committed to offering you a positive, fun work environment and personal development opportunities.
Interstates is an EOE employer and offers a drug-free workplace.
Your application will be considered only if all questions are
Interstates - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Interstates provides opportunity to work with a progressive, innovative, empowering, and safety-minded company. You will grow professionally...