- This position can be filled at Billings, MT, Houston, TX, West Des Moines, IA or West Hills, CA location.*
Premier Outsourcing Western Region is seeking candidates for a Client Technical Support Representative Sr. position in our Client Services-Special Products area.
1. Under limited supervision, defines and/or resolves moderate to complex customer problems with Business Process Manager (BPM), Teller, AML Manager and other products.
2. Provide first point of client contact through phone or web support.
3. Under limited supervision, document all call related activity for case tracking to ensure proper handling and follow up.
4. Participate in team projects and coordination, including communicate with clients and provide them with status updates on current projects.
5. Test product enhancements and changes with software programs.
6. Recreate and research client issues for internal software developers.
7. Work with clients to analyze information and request program changes.
8. Develop and maintain an understanding of Fiserv products and stay abreast of relevant industry advancements.
9. Perform other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Required Qualifications:Education :
Job Related Experience :
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent field. Equivalent or experience may be substituted.
Additional Skills/Knowledge :
- Minimum three to five years experience.
- Must be able to make decisions and solve moderate to complex problems with precedents, and know when to refer more complex or far reaching decisions to supervisor.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Requires an overall understanding of the work environment and process with working knowledge of the organization and intermediate level of technical skills necessary for completing assignments.
- Knowledge of specialized or technical terminology related to assigned product lines.
- Proficiency with computers and related office equipment.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with good detail orientation.
- Sufficient knowledge of FISERV products and systems and the financial services industry to provide advice or analysis that may influence co-workers and customers use and disposition of resources.
Fiserv - 23 months ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks,...