The Instructor impacts the company by satisfying our customers through craft instruction at our stores.
The Instructor is responsible for the success of their class contributing to A.C. Moore’s Classroom Program. The Instructor is responsible for ensuring the minimum enrollment guidelines for producing a profitable class. This position creates an environment of creative instruction and learning in the store supporting merchandise sales.
Essential Job Functions
- Drive sales by providing solutions to customers’ crafting needs through class instruction and promoting key products.
- Use product knowledge to suggest and up-sell merchandise to customers.
- Provide samples to promote class interest.
Store Operations Review
- Ensure that classroom meets cleanliness standards at the conclusion of the class.
- Ensure that classroom is free of saleable merchandise.
Quality Customer Care
- Provide Quality Customer Care to all customers by handling customer concerns quickly and sincerely.
- Participate in “Make and Takes” as necessary.
Rewards Card Program
- Drive Reward Card sign-ups to meet company expectations.
- Drive participant enrollment for classes and generate repeat customers.
- Maintain enrollment levels month over month.
- Prepare classroom with adequate supply of product and other materials/tools.
- Collect customer email addresses and other pertinent contact information.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Adopt and Execute our Values of: People, Integrity, Desire to Be the Best, Passion, Enthusiasm and New Ideas.
Experience & Educational Requirements
- Must be Boss Ross® certified to instruct a Bob Ross® class.
- Flexibility in scheduling; evenings, mornings, weekends and holidays required.
- Previous craft instruction experience.
- High energy level and positive outlook.
- Strong planning and communication skills.
A.C. Moore - 2 years ago
A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts, Inc. is a specialty retailer of arts, crafts and floral merchandise for a range of customers. As of July 2012,...