B/E Aerospace is the worldwide leading manufacturer of aircraft passenger cabin interior products for the commercial and business jet aircraft markets. B/E Aerospace is also the leading global distributor of aerospace fasteners. B/E Aerospace has leading worldwide market shares in all of its major product lines and serves virtually all of the world's airlines, aircraft manufacturers and leasing companies through its direct global sales and customer support organizations.
If you’re interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company that encourages professional advancement, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, then B/E Aerospace may be right for you. At B/E, we realize that our employees are one of the keys to our success. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results.
B/E Aerospace’s Corporate Information Technology Team is seeking an Enterprise One Security Analyst II to be located in Winston-Salem, NC. This role will drive the ERP Security strategy in a role based security environment.
- Drive the ERP security strategy in a role based security environment.
- Contribute to the security of Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications for the business.
- Work closely with the business leaders and E1 support to understand the requirements of the business and deliver effective and efficient security solutions with Oracle EnterpriseOne tools while delivering to the Company’s security strategy.
- Ensure processes exist that provides operational controls and oversight that aligns with the E1 Integrated security strategy and its technical framework.
Medium supervision is required.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university in Business, Information Security, IT, Computer Science or related; and a minimum of two (2) years ERP industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated solid understanding of ERP application security (i.e., SAP, Baan, Macola, JDE World, etc.).
- Prior experience in an ERP related security role is required (software quality, FSD, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.).
B/E Aerospace - 14 months ago
BE Aerospace, Inc. is manufacturer of cabin interior products for commercial aircraft and business jets and the world’s distributor of...