Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is a strategic business unit in Automation and Control Solutions (ACS). HBS installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities safe, secure, comfortable and cost-efficient, and is a leading provider of energy efficiency solutions worldwide. HBS specializes in installing and servicing critical building systems, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), building automation, fire, security and energy management.
Honeywell Building Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Business Consultant. We have multiple positions available in three different locations; Chicago, IL, San Antonio, TX and Seattle, WA. These positions will be responsible for the development of new business and relationships in pursuit of growth for HBS. In this role your primary responsibility will be to successfully sell Honeywell Solutions consisting of Building Technology Solutions such as Building Automation, Energy Conservation, Fire Alarm, and Security. You will be required to call on Building Owners and Managers, as well as General Contractors, Mechanical Contractors, Electrical Contractors, Consulting Engineering firms to drive new growth and opportunity for HBS.
General Job Duties
- Promote Honeywell's solution offerings including Security, HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) controls, fire alarm, and low voltage technology bundles to contractors, consultants, and C-level executives.
- Develop new customer relationships; calling at all levels, including senior levels, of target customer organizations; engaging early in the customer buying process to discover customer needs HBS can fulfill thereby differentiating Honeywell’s Value.
- Continuously identifies new sales opportunities and focuses on providing consultative support by building value propositions for the customer; Manage and build customer contacts, serving as HBS’ ambassador in the market place.
- Leverages resources to address customers’ drivers and initiatives; provide strategic vision for growth in new accounts, new markets, and new geographies while driving self and others for positive HBS business results .
- Achieves Business Targets of Sales and New Customers.
- Bachelor degree – OR – in lieu of degree, 8 years of Technical, HVAC, or building solution industry sales experience along with a high school diploma
- 4 years of Technical, HVAC, or building solution industry sales experience
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
Interested in Honeywell but this isn’t the right job for you? Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Construction, or Business
- Sales experience in selling technology products such as HVAC controls, fire alarm, security, mechanical systems or service to commercial and industrial clients
- Proven Track Record of Successful Sales Experience in Business to Business Sales
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability and Experience in Developing New Business through marketing, prospecting, and cold calling
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
Honeywell - 16 months ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...