Scott Safety has various Assembly/Manufacturing Associate positions.
2nd Shift (3:30pm-2:00am (4 days a week with some overtime))
In this role you will be involved in the hand-assembly of masks, hoses, air tanks, valves, harnesses and various electronic accessories, packaging, inspection, and material handling operations as required which relates to our Life Safety equipment product offering used by firefighters, military, and emergency personnel across the world. You are expected to perform all necessary assembly operations in accordance with prescribed procedures and work from operation sheets, blueprints, or verbal instructions. This role may also perform routine set-ups independently and/or also have a team assembly environment. You will be responsible for completing training which will allow you to attain the skills listed on the cell training matrix. Training will also allow you to gain an understanding of how the product(s) will be used/function. Your goal is to meet production and quality standards, maintain accurate records and work to prescribed procedures and methods. You are also responsible for following safety regulations and maintaining work area in a clean/orderly condition.
- Light assembly experience
- Manual dexterity with the ability to work with electrical/manual tools
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 40 pounds
- Depending on the team assigned will require 100% standing and lifting up to 25 pounds
- Hand/Eye coordination
- Functional technical skills/ mechanically incline
- Must be able to follow directions
Tyco International is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, religion, color, age, gender, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by law.
- Must be able to communicate successfully with team members, management and other employees
- Exhibit a “Can-Do” and “Want To Do” positive attitude of flexibility
- Open minded to learn and support the team activities/functions
- Be team minded
Life Safety Products
United States-North Carolina-Monroe
Mar 28, 2014, 7:47:29 AM
Tyco - 10 months ago
We have a passion to protect what matters most.
We are the world’s largest fire and security company, and we are providing vital...