Brand Ambassador XM - Technology Program - NH, Hudson
Mosaic Sales Solutions
is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them.
"People changing the way brands connect with consumers one experience at a time."
Ad Age recently included us in their
Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media
list, and we are about to expand our team!
We are currently looking for part-time
to join our innovative, growing company.
In this role, you will be responsible for increasing brand awareness, product knowledge, advocacy, responsible for building good relationships with store management and associates, as well as educating store personnel and consumers on the features and benefits of our client's products.
The Brand Ambassador will:
- Enthusiastically represent Mosaic and Microsoft in retails stores
- Engage consumers and share key messages about Microsoft products
- Demonstrate technology gadgets
- Encourage customers to purchase the product
- Present a professional appearance
- Wear specifically required apparel
- Create a "buzz" to gain consumer attention
- Provide detailed feedback on customer interactions and comments
- Create a memorable brand experience for customers
Technical Skills Required:
- Previous promotional and / or assisted sales experience is a plus
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic
- Must be able to stand on feet for an extended period of time
- Dependable and reliable - will work all required shifts & submit any reporting on time
- Typical work week is Friday through Sunday, up to 12 hours per week
- Enjoy working in a retail environment & engaging consumers
- Regular physical activity may be required - conducting light demonstrations
- Must be able to comfortably lift 35 lbs
Who is Mosaic?
- Access to a PC computer with internet/email access
- Familiar with Windows 8, XBOX, Windows Phone 8, Microsoft Office
- Must be a technology enthusiast
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic provides people, technology, and analytics to support the sales and marketing of world-class brands that you know and use every day. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Together as a TEAM we deliver for them every day. Mosaic is not about standing out from the crowd - We lead it!
Follow us on Facebook
To learn more about Mosaic, visit us at
Please apply on-line AND include a copy of your resume.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer
You may be required to complete a pre-employment background check, drug test, and employment verification.
Auto Insurance Requirements:
All employees that are required to use their personal vehicle for business purposes are required to provide Mosaic with evidence of insurance and agree in writing to keep this insurance current throughout employment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to operate a computer using both hands; stand and /or walk for up to 8 hours in retail environment; sit; reach with hands and arms; read, talk and hear; count and perform basic mathematic functions; sort, organize, and assemble things according to written instructions; regular lifting up to 50 lbs. to move stock or displays from the stock room to selling floor.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture...