DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welds metal components together to fabricate or repair products according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders, using brazing and variety of arc and gas welding equipment.
- Welds metal parts together, using both gas welding or brazing and any combination of arc welding processes.
- Performs related tasks, such as thermal cutting and grinding.
- Repairs broken or cracked parts, fills holes, and increases size of metal parts.
- Positions and clamps together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
- Must know and understand Weatherford OCM Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Engineering Standards and Quality Work Instructions.
- Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Ability to follow oral instructions.
- Basic understanding of metallurgy.
- Preferred ablity to read, interpret and create drawings.
- Must be able to weld multiple processes.
- Must be able to use standard measuring tools such as measuring tape, caliper, and micrometer.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...