Senior Analyst, Product Development and Management, Middle Market
(NYSE: CEB) is the leading member-based advisory company. By combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with our advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics, we equip senior leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions to transform operations. This distinctive approach, pioneered by CEB, enables executives to harness peer perspectives and tap into breakthrough innovation without costly consulting or reinvention. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
We are currently seeking a Senior Analyst within our Middle Market Product Development and Management Team. This team is responsible for setting the Middle Market Division’s strategy for customer interaction, voice of the customer capture, new product development, pricing changes, go-to-market strategy, channel strategy and new market/region entry.
CEB’s Middle Market division is one of the largest and fastest growing areas within CEB, a place where innovation and creativity are rewarded and you can see an immediate impact from your work.
HRLC’s membership currently includes over 1,300 of the world’s most respected and fastest growing mid-sized companies, such as LinkedIn, Lululemon, Rosetta Stone, Vera Bradley, Twitter, Godiva, Pandora and United Way.
This position focuses on projects to drive growth of the Middle Market division through:
- Acting as a general center of competence supporting the product commercialization process.
- Providing deeper support on development and incubation of specific pro
duct launches, including concept development, voice of the customer and business case development.
- Exploring new product opportunities and evaluating revenue potential.
- Developing and recommending approaches to enter new markets/regions on our own or through partners
- Analyzing the base memberhip business to determine scaleable ways to improve the customer renewal rate across the Middle Market division
- Helping the 7 Middle Market business units define and articulate their strategy, identifying key areas of focus, assessing the competitive landscape and contributing to top-line decisions on where to build, partner or acquire growth assets.
- Support multiple investigations of new products, markets, and business opportunities, both independently and in teams.
- Dissect problems using qualitative and quantitative research and analysis skills, inductive and deductive reasoning, abstract thinking and root-cause analysis.
- Manage a portfolio of investigations and processes simultaneously and ensure clear communication with sales, marketing, corporate and product counterparts.
- Independently conduct customer need and product concept testing interviews with CEB members, prospects and staff and prepare thoughtful, accurate and detailed key takeaways.
- Proactively identify problems and provide potential solutions to managers.
- Perform a wide scope of analytic activities including: market sizing, competitive analysis and positioning, product health assessment, and financial modeling.
- Perform product and business financial model building independently and flawlessly.
Compensation and Benefits Package
- 2-3 years’ experience in product development, product management, corporate strategy, management consulting or similar role.
- BA required; MBA or graduate degree(s) in business and / or economics a plus.
- Outstanding record of achievement in current position.
- Superior project and process management skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships internally and externally at all levels; ability to work well within cross-functional teams.
For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit our
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off (PTO), employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending, and tuition assistance
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sales & Account Management
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. We have a unique view into what matters—and what works—when driving...