In order to support the department of Supply Chain Management – Planning and Optimization we are searching for highly motivated Logistics Project Leaders who are ready to face the challenges of the international markets with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm from our North American Headquarters in Duncan, SC.
- This position provides management for the material handling operations at the Duncan location.
- Responsible for guidance, performance and coordination of all departmental activities and assignments.
- 4 year degree in Business or Logistics
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the automotive industry
- Good organizational, leadership and problem solving skills, accurate, assertive, and responsible
- Knowledge of German or Spanish is a plus.
If you have team spirit, appreciate independency as well as reliability and are passionate for the automobile industry you should get to know us.
Please click on the link provided to submit your application online. Please have resume available to attach. https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1224111
DAA Draexlmaier Automotive of America, Lisa Cope – Corporate Recruiting Manager, 1751 East Main Street, Duncan, SC 29334