This part time position is accountable for driving the retail sales to obtain a defined monthly goal. Working independently and in conjunction with others this person will work diligently to model best Dermalogica practices while delivering defined retail results. This includes execution of planned in-store events on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis. Must work during peak retail hours to include Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. May include evenings. Estimated work week of 16 hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote and sell Dermalogica and Clean Start, striving to reach defined retail targets.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with the Dermalogica Business Consultant and / or store personnel.
- Must have proven ability to generate retail volume.
- Must have a proven ability to execute a promotional event, consistently meeting and exceeding retail goals
- Must maintain a comprehensive level of Dermalogica product knowledge – including new product launches and in-store promotional efforts
- Must provide time sheet of hours worked to Business Consultant for verification and District Manager for approval of time sheet
- By example, motivate store associates and skin therapists
- Provide respect for retailer environment and adherence to store policies
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Candidate must have a strong background in retail sales and promotional event planning within the skin care, fragrance, or cosmetic Industry experience must include multi-location responsibility. High energy, outgoing, and creativity required with the ability to interface with a wide range of individuals. Candidate must have a clear understanding of market and consumer needs with the ability to communicate such needs to retail partners and appropriate Dermalogica management.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent selling skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse mix of sales associates and customers
- Organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of the retail skin care or cosmetic industry
- Complete special event recaps
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
To apply for this position, please click on “Apply for this Position” and compete the application. Be sure to submit your resume and salary information.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity.
Dermalogica - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Whoever said beauty is only skin deep had the right idea, as far as Dermalogica is concerned. The personal care products company makes...