POSITION SUMMARY: |
Under the direction of the Plant Manager, this position is accountable for highly diversified duties to assist in the install, troubleshoot, repair and maintenance of production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems.
• Receives instructions from the department manager for the day ’s projects.
• Performs routine maintenance to include machine, carpentry, plumbing, roofing, fabrication, welding, painting, electrical, heating, HVAC, and mechanical repairs.
• Performs building repairs and maintenance that does not require specific licensed authority.
• Examines buildings and grounds on a regular basis for needed repairs and/or maintenance.
• Ensures the safe and proper use of various hand and power tools and test instruments.
• Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to the proper handling of hazardous waste, lock out-tag out rules and hearing and eye protection policies.
• Demonstrate aptitude or competence for successful fulfillment of assigned performance responsibilities.
• Good work habits, dependable, ability to work without supervision, and ability to maintain positive relations with employees and outside venders.
• Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, independently or as a member of a team.
• Good mathematical skills and attention to detail.
• Good hand/eye coordination, and a mechanical aptitude to use a variety of tools.
• Must be able to meet attendance requirements of the shift.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High School Diploma or minimum work experience required.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
• 3 years experience in a manufacturing or production environment
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC:
• Must have working command of the English language, and be able to read, understand and carry out written instructions.
• Must be able to understand and follow verbal instructions.
**VESTAR IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER**
Vestar Technologies, LLC - 18 months ago
Vestar Technologies is a newly established company specializing in the manufacture of specialty metal products for growing high-tech...