Position - Production Worker - Micromold Production Worker*
2nd shift - 2 PM to 10:30 PM - 5% differential
3rd shift - 10 PM to 6:30 AM - 15% differential
Weekend shift - F, SA, SU - 15% differential - 3 -12 hour days or nights - current opening on weekend nights
Looking for candidates with manufacturing or injection molding experience who are interested in the high-tech plastics industry. We are looking for people who want to expand their k nowledge and grow with our company. Do you have mechanical aptitude and good attention to detail? Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
- anticipating continued openings on 2nd, 3rd and weekend shifts in Small Mold Production and Micromold Production
Accumold produces precision micro and small injection molded components for medical, micro electronics, micro optics, automotive electronics and military/aerospace applications. Our facility is state of the art and fully climate controlled. Production Workers are needed for 3rd (overnights) and weekend (overnight) work shifts. Openings are available in our small mold and micromold areas.
Candidates should have the ability to perform all of the tasks in the operation of the production injection molding machines and presses at Accumold. Understand quality systems and be able to read, write and comprehend instructions that have been established to complete the assigned product.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
Operate the press to ensure quality parts and monitor the machine.
Follow written and verbal work instructions and control plans.
Inspect product visually or use microscope to maintain highest quality parts.
Accurately measure parts using precision measuring equipment
Follow SPC procedures as required by work instructions and/or customer requirements.
Promote efficient production practices by packing, labeling, etc.
Fulltime positions include Health, Dental, Paid Time Off, Life, 401(k) Match, in our flexible benefit package.
- High school education coursework or GED required. Experience or training in manufacturing using quality systems preferred.
- Ability to accurately use measuring and inspection equipment to monitor quality - for example: micrometer, microscope, drop indicator, toolscope, calipers, etc
- Ability to perform basic keyboarding and PC operations.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and utilize instructions and short correspondence with coworkers and supervisors.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read and understand specification drawings for inspection purposes.
- National Career Readiness Certificate - preferred
Accumold is a tobacco free facility including, building, grounds and parking lots.
Due to the requirements of our products consideration is given to non-tobacco users
All job offers are contingent upon a background check and drug screen.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accumold - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard