Division: Consumer Products
Salary: $15.35 per hour, starting wage
Location: Elwood, IL
**Applications will only be accepted online**
Clearwater Paper is accepting applications for the position of Equipment Operator at our tissue converting facility in Elwood, Illinois. Candidates for this team based work force must be safety conscious, self directed, highly motivated and team oriented individuals to fulfill production responsibilities on our tissue converting equipment (winding, wrapping and packaging).
The facility operates 24-hours per day, 7 days per week (including holidays) and utilizes a 12-hour rotating work schedule.
Clearwater Paper Corporation offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package, including a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and opportunities for professional growth. Clearwater Paper Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free environment.
All position offers are contingent on successful completion of aptitude testing, interview, drug screen, physical and background check.
- Must have and be able to provide proof of a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have two years or more of continuous full-time work experience with a single employer within the past four years or been a full-time student.
- Felony convictions will disqualify candidates.
- Any employment must not have been severed due to involuntary reasons other than forced reduction or layoff.
- Individuals must be authorized to work in the U.S. and able to provide two forms of identification.
- Able to work shifts including nights, weekends and holidays as part of a 12 hour rotating shift schedule.
- Manufacturing/Production/Shift work experience preferred but not required