In an effort to enable AtSite to best meet its goal to improve the performance of our clients’ buildings, the Customer Support & Application Analyst will be responsible for the 24/7 customer support and troubleshooting for our clients. They will support client monitoring and control and schedule changes as necessary such as thermostat, lighting, etc. This individual will be able to quickly understand client issues and provide timely resolutions. Through developed alerts, systems, algorithms, etc. this individual will monitor and report on anomalies to the data analyst and others as appropriate. This individual will also setup, implement, monitor and report on integrations of AtSite’s 3 rd party software applications.
Candidate Skills Requirements
- Must be analytical, adept to problem solving, and have a strong attention to detail
- Creativity in using technology to solve problems
- Good understanding of object-oriented architecture and best practices, including Unified Modeling Language (UML) and design patterns
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and professionalism
- Strong understanding of Object Orient Design documentation and methodologies
- Excellent time management ability
- Strong relational database experience including proficiency in SQL, stored procedures and database architecture
- Self-directed and mission-driven to meet team schedule and quality goals
- Well organized; able to multi-task and set priorities
- Prefer at least 5 years of work experience; with at least one year of professional experience in a similar position
- Comfortable in a demanding and growth-oriented business culture
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or software engineering
- Interest in and knowledge of energy efficiency and sustainability is desirable
- Applicant must have experience with object oriented design and programming in the JAVA environment
- Experience with web site design and graphics a plus
- Knowledge of MS 365, MS SharePoint, MS Access, etc.+
- Proficiency with the Tridium Platform
- Experience in Axon and/or Fantom is especially desirable
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship for employment.
- 31 days off per year to start – (Includes PTO & Holidays)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- On site gym/shower facilities
- More to come…
No phone calls – principals only. Interested applicants may apply by clicking here .
AtSite, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AtSite - 14 months ago