Monitor NeuStar systems; perform initial verification, triage, and diagnostics for events as needed; and alert appropriate support group(s). Provision and troubleshoot remote access. Provide basic remote desktop support for Apple and Microsoft systems. Develop or update processes and procedures. 24X7 operations shifts.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, escalate and effectively communicate all issues for NeuStar equipment, applications, databases, and circuits.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and document priority event response.
- Provision remote access users in RADIUS and ACE, and troubleshoot remote login issues.
- 4+ years experience working in a operations environment.
- Excellent customer service aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient with UNIX or Linux, MS Office Suite, and Netcool.
- Working knowledge of RADIUS, ACE, SecurID, and SQL.
- Familiarity with Service-No2, MS Windows, MS SharePoint, MAC OS, Oracle, eHealth, CACTI, SNMP, syslog, traffic shaping, DNS, WAN, or LAN would be pluses.
- Able to work shifts; including nights, weekends, and holidays.
NeuStar shines as a key provider of registry and clearinghouse services used in telecommunications and Internet networks. The company...