Roles/ Responsibility/ Qualifications:|
Assist with verification of requirements, design and technical specification documents and convert those specifications into suites of functional test scripts. Assist with the setup of test data and execute manual test cases. Develop detailed "system level" test cases.
? Develop and execute manual regression, functional, and system level test scripts.
- Assist with verification testing of requirements, design and technical specifications documents.
- Work with developers and analysts throughout the test cycle to manage changes to scope.
- Identify, log and track defects discovered during verification, system and integration testing.
- Provide recommendations to the Test Coordinator on application readiness.
- Perform troubleshooting within several environments, including MVS, AIX, Tandem, WIN32, LINUX and DOS.
- Provide time estimates for test case development and execution.
- Maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Provide support for User Acceptance Team.
- Work with and provide Test Lead and/or Test Manager constant feedback on testing progress, defect status, application readiness, and other testing related metrics.
- Secure test environment and perform the development of test data.
? Bachelor degree
Additional Information and Disclaimers:
- 3 years-minimum aggregate education and experience.
- Familiarity with IEEE and/or ISO testing standards.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the quality and quantity of test case procedures, test scripts, identified defects, defect reports.
- Must be analytical, show attention to detail and be a self-starter.
- Able to learn new topics quickly.
- Must be able to work without close supervision.
? Effective verbal and written communication skills
About Sogeti USA:
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Critical features of this job are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
If you are looking to join a company with a proven record of success and limitless growth opportunities, start with Sogeti USA. We are a premier provider of information technology services to businesses and public sector organizations. Operating in 23 U.S. locations, the Sogeti USA business model is built on providing customers with local accountability and vast delivery expertise. Sogeti USA is a leader in helping clients develop, implement and manage practical IT solutions to help run their business better. With over 40 years of experience, Sogeti USA offers a comprehensive portfolio of services including Advisory Services, Application Development with New Technologies, Business Information Management Services, Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Cloud and Security Services, Mobile Services and Testing Services.
Part of the employee experience at Sogeti USA is working for a company that truly values the individual. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a relationship with each each member of our team and our mission to exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we exceed our clients'. At Sogeti USA, that begins with what we believe is a highly competitive benefits package.
Sogeti - 22 months ago
Sogeti USA helps businesses face up to their market challenges. A regional subsidiary of Sogeti, an operating division of global consulting...