Position requires a System Administrator with wide-ranging experience provisioning, installing, configuring, debugging, and updating enterprise-level hardware, software, and networks. Linux server administration expertise required. Windows server administration familiarity required. Additionally, the systems to be managed include an exceptionally diverse array of technologies, so the candidate must have a demonstrated ability to learn and implement new technologies quickly.
Generally, positions require:
Get On Board!
- Strong knowledge of at least one scripting language.
- Redhat Package Manager (rpm) installation, update, and removal
- Ability to manage of an Active Directory domain
- Solid understanding of the TCP/IP stack, routing protocols, DNS.
- Ability to configure mounts on Linux for local and remote file systems.
- Ability to configure cross-platform file system shares including server and host.
- Ability to create/enable/disable/delete user accounts and groups in Windows and Linux.
- Basic understanding of SQL.
- Basic understanding of database connections.
Evans & Chambers is a small, progressive IT solutions provider located in Tysons Corner, VA. We offer excellent salaries and benefits in a fun and energized work environment. We are committed to rewarding goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
Evans & Chambers Technology - 2 years ago