TECH-RAD (Per Diem Nights)
Tenet, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates acute care hospitals and numerous related health care services. Our mission is to be recognized for our commitment to our people and partners who provide quality, innovative care to the patients we serve in our communities. It's a spirit you can experience first-hand and it's a philosophy that can enhance your own approach to health care and your career goals.
This per diem position works nights as needed in the Radiology Department.
- Technologist Duties - Patient Care
- Knowledge of Equipment, Technical Factors, and Clinical Factors
- Mandatory Meetings & Continuing Education Requirements
- Customer Service
- Demonstrates Knowledge of Policies
- Standards of Performance - Diagnostic Suites/Supervision of Students
- Graduate and registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Good communication and computer skills necessary.
- Educational time spent in clinical setting may be sufficient.
- Must maintain BLS certification
334-Frye Regional Medical Center - Hickory, NC
Tenet Healthcare - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation.
• 80 hospitals