re looking for an Account Supervisor who has drive, passion, great motivation and smart people skills to lead both shopper marketing and consumer promotion activities for a national CPG company.
- Must have 7+ years experience working with clients, agency partners and team focused strategies. CPG experience a plus (family/kids brands).
- Must have knowledge of retail channels and strategy with Mass and Value channel a plus.
- Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to drive ideas, solutions and new business opportunities.
- Must be a strategic, creative thought leader who enjoys marketing and agency culture, understands brand strategy, and strives to stay current on what is new and exciting and will contribute to our client’s success.
- Must have outstanding client relationship skills and proven ability to work across agency functions (Creative, Production, Traffic, Digital, Planning).
- Accountable for day to day business including project strategy, project management, financial strategy and management and overall work flow for Client activity.
- Oversees development of written documents, briefs, presentations, POV's, status reports and financials.
- Ability to work with Client agency partners within an IMC planning and project process.
- Position reports into Senior Account Director and would have the opportunity to manage Account Managers.
- Travel required for monthly client visits and other meetings as necessary.
Upshot - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard