- The primary objective of the Sales Manager is to lead a high performance sales team in achieving continuous revenue, client satisfaction. Achievement of these objectives will be delivered through skills development, coaching, collaboration and communication with employees, peers and clients.
- This position has accountability to acquire, retain and grow business in new and existing accounts. Overall revenue scope varies by position. Total headcount responsibility ranges from 5-12 direct reports. The role must be able to hire, coach, develop and retain employees. The role holder engages and interfaces with C-level clients and works cross-organizationally to achieve business results.
- Achieve team revenue, profit and expense objectives.
- Achieve client satisfaction objectives through engagement and growth of C-level client relationships, account strategic plans, and client communications process discipline of team members.
- Develop and sustain a high performance sales team through continuous selection, hiring, on-boarding, development, coaching and motivation of team members.
- Provide sales leadership through sales opportunity strategy, presentations, negotiations, perseverance, marshaling of resources, deal coaching and continuous best-practice sharing
- Interpret and communicate Xerox corporate and local direction, strategies, actions and expectations.
- Analyze and interpret performance metrics and other data to make timely and informed decisions.
- Drive performance management through inspection and coaching; communicating performance concerns and taking corrective action as required.
- Work collaboratively across the organization (Service, Finance, Marketing, etc.) to enable high performance,
- Drive sales process discipline and make fact based decisions through expectation setting, analysis and utilization of sales and sales performance analytics.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Sales Mgmt Experience
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: Minimum Requirements:
Demonstrated successful sustained performance in all sales roles.
Effective influence and communication with C-Level clients.
Demonstrated leadership and business acumen.
Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, lengthy and complex projects / sales cycles
Demonstrated ability to interpret economic and relevant business conditions and redirect sales strategies accordingly.
Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and development of others.
Drives a motivation for action.
Additional Role Requirements:
Possess a valid driver’s license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks.)
Xerox - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...