Concentra is looking for talented professionals who will embrace and personify the Company values of: A Healing Focus, A Selfless Heart and A Tireless Resolve.
Successful candidates will be those who exemplify the welcoming, respectful & skillful behaviors that support our Company focus on excellence in health, wellness, customer service and a passion for lifestyle change.
Assists practitioners with patient care, physical examinations, ancillary tests, and performs a variety of clerical duties.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Escorts patients to exam room, prepares patients for examination and treatment and assists the practitioner, as requested.
- Draws blood and prepares appropriate paperwork for laboratory pick-up.
- Performs urine drug screens, using proper chain of custody; ensures preparation for pick-up and shipment to appropriate laboratory.
- Maintains exam rooms, lab area and treatment rooms clean and stocked, maintaining inventory of supplies and re-orders as needed.
- Assists in medical record maintenance.
- Performs front office clerical duties such as answering telephones, check-in, check-out and record processing.
- Dispenses medications as directed by practitioner and in accordance with state regulations.
- Maintains and operates all clinical equipment, including calibration and record keeping in accordance with current policy and procedures.
- Performs ancillary testing and tasks as ordered by the Center Medical Director ( PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws) in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Fast paced environment
- Clinic Environment
Concentra's Data Protection Commitment
* Concentra is committed to protect patient data and to ensure privacy of personal and medical information.
* Every Concentra colleague has the responsibility to adhere to data protection principles.
* If a colleague's role includes handling or processing sensitive data, role-specific policies and requirements apply to ensure the protection of patient information.
- Graduate of an approved Licensed Vocational nursing program.
- Current registration/license in the state where employed.
- Successful completion of UDS, BAT, PFT, FIT, etc., certification.
JOB RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated knowledge of occupational medicine requirements (state specific).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of clinical operations.
- Demonstrated ability to train medical assistants under the direction of the Center Medical Director.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in Continuing Medical Education.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
- Minimum one year experience in occupational health nursing or related field.
Concentra Inc. - 23 months ago
Concentra Managed Care, Inc. is the leading provider of healthcare management and cost containment services to the workers' compensation,...