Responsible for designing and implementing automated regression testing of embedded firmware running on Apple’s SoCs. This candidate will work closely with the SW engineering team ensuring the quality of their firmware for manufacturability.
- Design and implementation of automated regression test environment, including tools and methodologies
- Design and implementation of firmware test cases
- Manage regression hardware lab - configuration, maintenance, and operation
- Support of functional test environment for firmware regression, device characterization, and failure analysis
- Generating characterization and analysis reports
- Support the debug of firmware test failures
- 5+ years of firmware/software embedded QA experience
- 5+ years developing QA automation
- Expertise with Perl scripting
- Experience working with hardware (e.g., PCBs, SoCs, etc.) in a lab environment
- Experience using laboratory equipment (e.g., logic analyzer, digital oscilloscope)
- Experience reading and working from complex schematics
- Knowledge of Tcl, Expect or Lua is a plus
- BSCS, BSEE, BSCE or demonstrated equivalent experience.
Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing devices with...