Under supervision of the Director of Admissions, this position is responsible for the recruitment and selection of qualified applicants for admission to programs of Virginia College and for appropriate follow-up to assure successful matriculation.
· Associate’s degree preferred.
· 1-3 years sales experience.
· Ability to achieve performance standards with close supervision;
· Ability to organize and execute daily activities to achieve performance goals;
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
· Knowledge of the broad spectrum of available college academic units, curricula, and programs;
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community;
· Organizing and coordinating skills;
· Knowledge of college admissions policies, standards, and procedures;
· Skill in the use of computerized systems and databases;
· Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues;
· Ability to gather and accurately record data
· Ability to nominally evaluate student transcripts and/or records;
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations;
· Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet...