Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting
the education and development of our children first and
foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care
Group, know you will be joining a team that is
passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for
all the challenges that lie ahead.
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who
want to make a difference in the lives of young children
and their families, while effectively and efficiently
running all School operations.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a
Director include, but are not limited to:
ensuring that the school is operating in accordance
- Make a difference every day!
- Be accountable for the operation of the school,
with company and state licensing standards.
and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring
children discover new things each day.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help
major role in making the company a provider of
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a
choice in educational programs for the communities
that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
In order to be considered for this position, you must
meet all state licensing requirements, including:
includes high school diploma or GED and
- At least 21 years of age
- Must obtain and maintain the Bronze Level which
hours in ECE/CD or a minimum of 90+ formal hours
- ECD/CD Knowledge and Skills: 6+ approved credit
with at least 10 hours in each of the seven
knowledge and skill areas: child growth and
development; child guidance and management; child
observations and assessment, curriculum and
instructional methods; family and community
relationships; health and safety of young children;
professionalism and leadership or a recognized
credential or certificate
minimum of 40+ formal hours with at least 10 hours
- Administration and Management Knowledge Skills – a
in any of the Management Knowledge/Skills areas:
Educational Programming and family support;
personnel and professional self-awareness; staff
management and human relations; leadership and
advocacy; program operations and facilities
management; legal management; fiscal management and
or 12 months of documented administrative internship
- 3 years of experience in an early childhood setting
or supervised lab and
- a minimum of two points in professional
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
Take your seats and pay attention, class: Learning Care Group takes care of children who are between the ages of six weeks and 13 years. The...