Coordinate process for creation, collection, editing, execution, and recording of documents related to loan resolutions, specifically Consents to Judgments of Foreclosure, Deeds in Lieu, Clouded Title Transfer Agreements, and Short Sales. Monitor and abide by SLAs with regard to document production and recording, as well as title issue clearance. Follow-up on outstanding title issues until resolved or abandoned as determined by management. Escalate to management in a timely manner any issues that exceed acceptable timeframes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Must be able to recognize and have a basic understanding of servicing documents related to Consents to Judgment of Foreclosure, Deeds –in-Lieu of Foreclosure, Clouded Title issues, Payoffs, and Title Issues.
- Must understand closing procedures and review executed loan documents.
- Must have a basic understanding of title commitments, schedules, and policies.
- Must effectively correspond with attorneys and title agents to meet timelines for complete title commitments, policies, executed documents, and recording timelines.
- Ability to calendar tasks and execute follow up with precise attention to detail
- Professional demeanor in oral and written communications.
- Effectively update servicing systems with comments on loan status with AM’s and management from inception thru final policy/ recording of DIL/ or foreclosure.
- Accurately disburse funds to attorneys, lien holders, and borrowers as needed.
- Maintain a minimum of 60-80 loan pipeline.
- Meet all HAMP/HAUP government guidelines for dealing with our servicing portfolio.
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Complete special tasks as assigned.
- Must be organized with excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to maintain schedule of required follow ups on outstanding items through calendaring or other means.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 years of closing, post-closing or title experience in a commercial or residential lending environment.
- Specific experience with closing Deeds-in-lieu a plus.
- Other significant study or work experience may be considered.
- Prior experience working with real estate attorneys.
Bayview Asset Management - 16 months ago