This position interfaces with many internal and
external customers and must be able to understand
the procedures of multiple departments including
Construction, Design and Real Estate.
1. Responsible for receiving, analyzing, reviewing,
accepting and rejecting to ensure the completeness
and accuracy of invoices, payment requests, and
change orders including logging in and out of systems
to ensure data integrity.
2. Award, create, and manage the execution of
contracts and all supporting documentation.
3. File and scan all documents managed by
4. Research and resolve out of the box issues with
payments, invoices, Change Orders, Contracts
and other pertinent documents.
5. Work with various internal and external customers
to achieve key business objectives.
6. Pickup, sort and distribute a large volume of mail
7. Responsible for understanding contractual
documents and compliance related documents and
processes and ensures all related guidelines are
8. Responsible for processing of consultant proposals
and amendments, as well as research on design
and/or architectural consultant invoices.
1. Associate Degree OR equivalent work related
2. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
3. Proficient in ten key and spelling.
4. Previous experience of maintaining files and processing invoices; filing documents; data entry.
5. Ability to multitask and work independently.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
1. Working knowledge of construction, design and
architectural contract documents
2. Experience with SAP, Quickbase and ARIBA
Temporary - Contracts Administration Construction & Design
Walmart Stores - 13 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...