Inly School, an innovative Montessori School, seeks an experienced lower elementary Montessori teacher to team-teach in a multi-age elementary classroom (grades 1–3). Qualified applicants have:
- The ability to team-teach using a variety of instructional methods
- Experience in curriculum development and delivery of content
- Minimum of three years experience working with children at this age level.
- Montessori certification, 6–9 and AMS preferred (training available for qualified candidate)
- A strong foundation in and understanding of Montessori philosophy and pedagogy, as well as an interest in current educational research and innovative practices.
- Willingness to work with peers in day-to-day activities, instruction, classroom management, transitions, recess, technology, experiential learning, and parent communication.
- Strong Math skills
- Proficiency with technology
Inly School is just 30 minutes from Boston on Massachusetts' beautiful South Shore. If you are seeking a supportive and progressive working environment that values creativity and collaboration, Inly School would like to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Assistant Head of School
46 Watch Hill Drive
Scituate, MA 02066