Client Field Technical Services
Join Dell and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals.
Responsible for on-site installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, and associated peripherals. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
About Dell Inc:
- Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, and associated peripherals.
- Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
- Performs maintenance and repair services.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
- Performs troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, basic deployment, and repair on desktops / notebooks
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact end user experience and takes corrective action
- Basic installation and maintenance of desktops / notebooks
- Follows predefined tasks in daily tasks
- May receive calls after normal business hours
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments. Work may be reviewed by more senior level peers
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating system environment
- Ability to follow verbal and written technical instructions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in collaborative team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis in customer service; experience handling difficult customers and conflict resolution
- A desktop or equivalent skill set is required; additional certifications for various hardware platforms may be required.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience with High School diploma or equivalency
- Less than 1 year of experience with Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be able to perform essential duties of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives? Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued? At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
Dell offers a competitive Salary and Bonus plan as well as a great Benefit Package. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com .
Additional Requirements. Given the requirement of the customer and nature of your employment in a healthcare environment, you may also be subject to additional drug screens, background checks, and other requirements such as clearing a TB test by Dell or its customers.
Collaboration. Individual drive. A passion for technology. That's what success sounds like at Dell. It's this dedication to finding unique solutions that has given rise to many of our energy-smart, green initiatives. Sound like something you can get behind? Join our team, and you'll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who care about protecting our planet. Plus, you'll get the mentoring, support and training you need to succeed on your own terms.
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...