RMF Engineering, Inc. , a national consulting engineering firm, has an opening in the Columbus, OH office for a degreed electrical engineer.
- Design medium and low voltage systems,
- Design power distribution systems and electrical systems for:
- Industrial facilities, Higher Education Campus
- Power generating facilities,
- Construction drawings,
- Cost estimates, and
- Perform field inspections
- Autodesk Revit, Autocad experience preferred but not required
Engineers with 0-5 years experience are encouraged to apply. EIT preferred. Recent graduates will be considered.
- Must have bachelor degree in electrical engineering (BSEE)
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Must have working knowledge of word, excel, access, and windows
About RMF Engineering :
RMF Engineering is a privately held company founded in 1983, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, with more than 220 employees in ten U.S. offices. RMF
Engineering provides planning, design, engineering, commissioning, and facility assessment services globally to clients in the healthcare, higher education, laboratory/research, and government sectors. The firm leads the industry in the development of new
engineering production methods and technologies, including Building Information Modeling (BIM), carbon reduction strategies, and in-depth assessment technologies. All of RMF’s projects incorporate sustainable design and most are registered LEED projects.
Our projects range nationally and internationally. RMF’s success is measured by its continued profitability even in these economic times.
We offer a stable and professional working environment with competitive salary, excellent employee benefits, which include health and dental insurance,
paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401K plan. We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in the diversity and dedication of our staff.
RMF Engineering, Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
RMF provides a professional and stimulating work environment and encourages career development for all staff members. The company is...