At IMS, we find the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader — a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We’re committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join IMS means you’ll be part of a worldwide organization where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our people are creative and client-focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry. And they bring a broad range of expertise to the table. Our people are analysts, statisticians, software engineers, consultants, sales leaders, marketing and product managers, and more. The key to our success is our people, whose experience, talent, commitment and diversity set the standard for the health information industry.
We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered and can flourish.
Designs and implements a comprehensive plan for a defined set of products within a major, mid-sized market or part of a business line. Leads and manages the planning & implementation of product development and product launch programs within defined cost and revenue budgets.
- Identifies opportunities for products in areas of responsibility across regions, business lines, Consulting and/or Services.
- Creates and maintains multi year product life cycle plans to drive increased visibility, value and utility of new and existing products.
- Makes the business case quantifying revenue and costs associated with changes in product marketing strategies.
- Manages product mix and engages both clients and internal teams to minimize risks associated with product transition and or cannibalization.
- Recommends and negotiates budget for Go-To Marketing strategy for new or existing products, provides clarity around roles and proficiencies required and prepare the business case to secure resources.
- Liaisons with clients, with or independent of sales, as necessary to support product. Perceived as product expert interdepartmentally and ensure product education for relevant audiences.
- Plays lead or review role within the IMS Offerings Development Process to define, develop and go to market with new products/enhancements.
- Manages the business case for new products in the context of the relevant P & L.
- Makes trade-off, start vs. stop vs. enhance decisions for products in development.
- Ensures alignment between development decisions and actual product plan and customer targets.
- Secures commitment from local offices and client services for delivery of business case and implementation of service model and package. Identifies need for market conditioning activities, then develop and executes plan for market conditioning.
- Identifies topics or areas to generate thought leadership that can drive market conditioning forward.
- Makes recommendations for market growth, opportunities and alternatives for IMS in the marketplace.
- Performs competitive analytics and makes recommendations for competitive game plans and for counter strategies.
- Makes recommendations for IMS strategy in the marketplace.
- Utilizes cross-functional network to review, revise and recommend appropriate pricing structures.
- Identifies impacts of regulatory and legal restricts on pricing and business planning. Makes initial recommendations for revenue targets and expectations.
- Determines recommendation for Go-to-Market strategy and plan execution.
- Drives achievement of objectives for own area of business line responsibility and ensures execution on plans. Leverages interdependencies with other business line stakeholder and functions to achieve business line goals. Provides input to recovery, contingency and mitigation plans and provides recommendations to adjust for market, corporate or other impacts.
IMS Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
.We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IMS, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years related Marketing experience.
- Thorough understanding of the use of IMS’s data and products in the customer environment strongly preferred.
- IMS systems and/or pharmaceutical industry knowledge required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Good understanding of the use of technology in Decision Support required.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, project management and planning skills.
IMS Health is a leading global information and technology services company providing clients in the healthcare industry with comprehensive...