We have a Territory Sales Representative position open in Urbana, IL.
JOB SUMMARY :
Sells waste collection services to commercial and industrial business opportunities. Develops and maintains relationships with new and current client accounts in specified market areas, focusing on customer satisfaction, quality of revenue, bringing in new business as well as selling within customer base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Sell waste collection services to new commercial and industrial business opportunities within territory.
· Develop and maintain business relationships with territory accounts through periodic personal follow up, proactive customer service, prompt attention and resolution to concerns or issues and timely contract updates.
· Administer and preserve all price initiatives.
· Increase revenue potential through selling additional services.
· Retain existing territory accounts through personal contact, proactive customer survey’s and contract updates. Handle customer cancellation requests with priority and personal follow up.
· Input and maintain CRMS database on major customers and other sales data information.
· Sell and manage all temporary business within territory where opportunities are present.
· Conduct effective sales presentations by emphasizing saleable features.
· Utilize negotiation skills to close the sale and secure the contract.
· Prepare sales contracts and renewals with price quotes, credit terms and services.
· Manage customer contracts, correspondence, pricing administration, etc.
· Complete account status reporting requirements accurately and timely
· Achieve budget net sales, price increase, and customer sales and retention goals.
· Follow up on commitments with customers to ensure 100% satisfaction.
· Execute the sales and overall goals of the division as directed by management.
· Attend major industry trade shows as required.
Interested candidates should submit resumes and salary requirements by clicking "Apply Now". Please reference Job Title and Job # when applying.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related area preferred; minimum 3 years of sales related experience; 1-2 years experience selling to targeted markets/territory accounts; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Waste Industry experience preferred.
· Effective communication skills with customers
· Able to effectively make sales presentations in large or small groups of customers or employees.
· Knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques.
· Demonstrates strong sales skills through building and sustaining business relationships with major clients.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Resolves customer issues in a timely manner through gathering appropriate information; analyze; and communicate solution(s).
· Self-starter, able to take initiative and provide results; proactive approach with customers.
· Able to adapt to a dynamic work environment
· Able to multi-task through balancing individual and team responsibilities.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Confident in making presentations to small and large groups.
· Works with integrity, enthusiasm and creativity.
· Driven by commitment to success through aligning work priorities with strategic goals and opportunities.
· Uses effective time management and organizational skills.
· Strives to continuously build sales knowledge and skills.
· Displays professionalism in behaviors and attitudes in and out of the work environment.
Republic Services is a dynamic company that offers a competitive salary and benefits package including major medical coverage, supplemental insurance programs, retirement benefits, and paid vacation and holidays.
Republic Services promotes a drug-free and alcohol-free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug testing.
Going Green for the Environment.
Republic Services - 15 months ago