ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Facilitates sales of home warranties and other products and services in assigned territory to
meet production budget. Forecasts sales and determines account targets and leverages
internal assets to procure. Assists in sales plan implementations within designated accounts
for organic growth. Assists with major account presentations, negotiations, and ongoing
to meet production budget
- Facilitates sales of home warranties and other products and services in assigned territory
- Forecasts sales of home warranty products and services within assigned territory
- Determines account/new user targets and leverages approved internal assets in account
- Assists in sales plan implementations within designated accounts for organic growth.
- Assists with major account presentations, negotiations, and ongoing partnership
- Implements all required initiatives within defined parameters.
- Assists in service issue resolution and needed communication.
Education and Experience Requirements
- ServiceMaster Commitment
- Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
- Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Relationship Building/Sensitivity
- Integrity/High Standards
- Sales Mind Set/Selling Skills
combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree 3+ years of related sales experience required, or an equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of the real estate and home warranty fields
- Oral and written communication skills, including public speaking
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Problem solving and decision making
- Organization and time Management
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The ServiceMaster Company - 21 months ago
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...