The Quality Engineer I position is location at C. R. Bard Medical Division in Covington, GA.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
This position performs various quality-engineering functions and associated support tasks in developing knowledge and experience in the areas of Quality Assurance/Document Control/Design Control. This includes working to support Design Control projects as well as other duties in support of the Quality System, Design Control System, Document Control, Manufacturing, and the R&D/Product Development departments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Represents the Corporation, Division and Quality Department in a professional manner.
- Participates on Project Team as Quality Representative. Ensures that principals of Design Control are applied to Product and Process Changes and New Product Development.
- Provides support for Project Teams or Quality Department as required such as generating RFS, ECR, PQR, etc. as required.
- Creates and reviews Quality System Documents
- Creates and reviews Product Documents
- Creates and reviews Test Methods
- Creates/reviews Protocols, Process and Product Validations, Stability Protocols
- Provides work direction as required.
- Creates and reviews documents required for Design History File.
- Creates and reviews Risk Assessments such as FMEA, FMECA or FTA.
- Performs Internal or Supplier Quality System Audits.
- Ensures compliance to Department and Division procedures.
- Participates and has membership in trade and/or professional organizations to ensure that state-of-the-art industry standards are communicated into the division in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
- Interfaces with manufacturing facility or other Division Facilities.
- Travels as required by the above duties and responsibilities.
• Ability to perform detailed engineering work under direction of a Senior Engineer or Quality Management. May require consultation and direction to complete the essential duties and responsibilities.
• Understands basic applied statistics.
• Ability to participate on teams and maintain positive work environment with those teams.
• Good communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
• Understands Basic Fundamentals of Engineering Principles
• Ability to effectively manage time
• Ability to handle multiple task assignments.
• Ability to translate quality requirements into product specifications.
• Ability to interpret Regulations, Corporate, Division and Department Procedures.
Education and/or Experience:
A four-year degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Science or equivalent.
Employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
C. R. Bard - 21 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...