Cinemark has a Call Center Support Representative position available in the Theater Technology department based in the Frisco, Texas support center.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide senior level support for digital projection system (projectors, media players, switches, and theater management systems), sound equipment, and other in-theater technology equipment. The position requires a wide range of skills that encompass every area of Information Technology and Digital Cinema. Job consists of support via phone, email, and ticket tracking software for our international end user’s technical problems and service requests; maintain knowledge of relevant products to provide accurate solutions and act as a representative of the Theater Technology team to our customers.
Candidate must be trilingual in English, Portuguese and Spanish; have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; provide excellent customer service with a positive attitude; superior problem-solving and communication skills; a great work ethic and the ability to work in a team environment; knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems, network fundamentals; and the ability to learn quickly are a must.
Previous call center experience, customer service, and knowledge of movie theater operations would be an asset.
The Call Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. The position will be rotating shifts requiring nights, weekends, holidays and is 40 hours per week.
Not Mandatory but considered an asset
- Excellent customer service skills with a positive attitude
- Trilingual English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule including evenings, holidays and weekends
- Comfortable with computers and willing to learn new technologies
Please no phone calls!
- Theater operation knowledge and experience
- 1-2 years in a call center environment
- 1-2 years experience supporting Microsoft environments including desktop support
- Associate or bachelor degree
- Microsoft/Networking certifications
Monster - 8 months ago