Reference Code: 12041245
Location: Sioux Falls, SD, USA
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Citi Global Operations and Technology (O&T) is tightly integrated with Citi's businesses. With approximately 110,000 employees in 102 countries, O&T plays a central role in driving value for the firm and its clients. It provides a foundation for technology, processes and people that enable Citi to achieve its day-to-day operational and its long-term growth goals. As measured by transaction volumes and customer touch points alone, Citi Global O&T is one of the largest single organizations in the world.The mission of the Operations & Technology Risk Management (OTRM) group is to ensure a holistic view of Risk across all O&T and drive the progress toward establishing an industry-leading O&T risk management capability.
- Manage DB ISA SME Global team and lead complex GIDA SME work across Database Systems
- Implement Standardized ISA support for Database Systems
- Implement Standardized Database policy as per Citigroup Information Security Standards (CISS) and Database Security Model (DSM) policy documents.
- Implement project on Process Improvements, Controls and Compliance and Client service improvement.
- Design and development of Citigroup information security related solutions
- Testing and implementation of process automation tools
- Cooperate with project teams and Integration teams to exchange knowledge and experience.
- Cooperate with CATE Solution development teams and help with implementation of automation solutions on databases level
- Provide production support for existing processes and architectures
- Provide On-call Support for better customer service
- Work to be compliant with Citigroup policy
- Improve data feeds for various systems like EERS, RBAC, etc.
- Manage internal projects end-to-end and timely implementation
- RCSA, Audit, and Risk Analysis and support
- Additional tasks from manager Qualifications Knowledge:
- Have to be good negotiation and troubleshooting skills and must have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent customer service orientation, interpersonal skills and ability to set priorities and work under pressure.
- Has to be initiative, creative and flexible.
- Ability to work well under stress
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to lead people
- A bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of work experience as Database Administration and Security.
- 1 Year of management experience of a Technology team is preferred
- A security related background or CISSP certification is a plus
- Knowledge of databases Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase and operating systems
- Knowledge of any databases DB2, Teradata, Sybase IQ or Netezza will be big plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office product (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project)
- Knowledge of scripting languages: PL/SQL, T-SQL
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...