Organization: Application Outsourcing
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Cranston, RI
People within the Client Operations-AO workgroup are responsible for the day-to-day provision of long-term outsourcing services to one or several clients. Client Operations is where the majority of Services people reside and, typically, people in the workgroup are based permanently at a client location.
Our AO resources can expect to:
- Incorporate skills which support the programming, management and maintenance services required to implement and support new installations or maintain and improve existing legacy systems for our clients.
- Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas
- Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
designs, develops, and configures software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle. They apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Provide technical expertise in application support in a specific / single technology area like Java, .Net etc.
- Responsible for incident analysis and triage
- Responsible for incident resolution and problem management
- Applies functional and technical knowledge in recommending changes and maintenance of 2-3 software applications
- Create technical design and coding for complex areas of the project
Minimum of 1 year experience with ETL or DataStage
Minimum of 1 year experience documenting and gathering technical requirements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Domain and technology experience in banking
- Ability to work with team members and interface with user groups of technology support/maintenance queries
- Creating technical designs
- Program management and facilitation skills
- Experience in the delivery of application development and/or application maintenance
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to Interface with technology leadership
- Understands multi-location delivery experience
- Intermediary client-facing and relationship building Skills
- Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and/or Visio
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting,...