ADVANCED TESTING LABORATORY
The Science of Testing - The Art of Serving
Biologist - ELISA
Advanced Testing Laboratory (ATL) is a professional lab services organization that delivers analytical chemistry and microbiology testing solutions for the Health & Beauty, Food & Beverage, and Pharmaceutical & Medical Device industries. Year after year, ATL and its’ associates are regarded as the best and most sought after provider of cutting edge solutions to R&D and product supply organizations within FDA regulated industries.
Our innovative, on-site laboratory management service has allowed us to provide a level of customer service never before experienced by our Fortune 500 partners. From individual rush samples to comprehensive product testing solutions, we are committed to achieving our ultimate goal of becoming the best and most recognized provider of independent laboratory services in North America.
Advanced Testing Laboratory, Inc. is seeking a dynamic Biologist - ELISA to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on client service and quality. The ideal candidate will be motivated, energetic, forward thinking, and possess outstanding leadership development and/or technical skills, organizational awareness, and a commitment to excellence.
- Execute biochemical assays, particularly ELISA, on a daily basis.
- Perform PCR and Western Blots.
- Maintain routine and accurate data documentation.
- Ability to multi-task in multiple labs.
- Learn new techniques quickly and easily.
- Interact professionally on a daily basis with both internal and external clients.
- Adjust to ever-changing needs in a positive and professional manner.
- Ideal candidates will have a Bachelors Degree in Biology or a Masters Degree in Biology.
- Strong aseptic technique experience.
- Ability to work well as an individual performer and part of a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in the consumer products, pharmaceuticals, personal care, and/or food and beverage industries is preferred. Experience working in an FDA/cGMP regulated environment is preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply with a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. Advanced Testing Laboratory offers competitive pay and benefits.
Advanced Testing Laboratory offers an outstanding benefits package including, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Time Off and an Employee Assistance Plan.
We offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Advanced Testing Laboratory is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.