The Multimedia Designer is responsible for providing support for graphics projects and creating interactive multimedia projects. He/she bases their designs off written requirements and templates, storyboards, and wireframes to. He/she also assists the UI Developer in creating webpage templates. Responsibilities include: • Graphics conversions (including PDF, SWF/FLV, Video formats, Flash Paper), Video production/editing, Sound editing, Flash animation production, Creates supporting Web graphics (illustration, buttons, logos, resizing, optimization, icons, etc) • Creates child mockup designs based on direction from Sr. Designer, Supports UI Developer with child webpage templates, Comparative research • Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer graphics or related field; Adobe certification a plus.
- 3-5 minimum years experience designing and developing Web graphics and multimedia presentations using Flash, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Dreamweaver, Adobe DVD Encore, Premiere, AfterEffects and other leading software packages.
- Knowledge of Web technology, including HTML, CSS, AJAX, and web video production.
- Knowledge of corporate branding, layout, color theory, typography, user interface, usability, visual design
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.
Monster - 2 years ago
Your traditional health plan might not cover those herbal remedies and therapeutic massages, but American Specialty Health (ASH) will. The...