Reports to: Assistant Manager, Branch Office
Basic Purpose: To provide supervision and oversight in a small/medium/large full service branch office operation, including personnel management and office security. May serve as a Navy Federal Assistant Treasurer, Loan Officer, and/or Vault Custodian.
QUALIFICATIONS -- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- General experience that includes clerical, technical or administrative skills that display increasing levels of responsibility and authority
- Demonstrated ability to supervise
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities, exercise good judgment and employ initiative
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with members and employees
- Previous supervisory experience
- Knowledge of operational requirements to include technical proficiency in cash operations and account/loan services
- Ability to quickly and independently interpret and apply regulations, policies, and directives
- Demonstrated ability to perform the major responsibilities of this job effectively and efficiently
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Credit union/financial institution experience
If selected, you will be required, prior to the assumption of employment duties, to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry; includes fingerprinting and background checks.
Navy Federal Credit Union values, celebrates and enacts diversity in the workplace. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Navy Federal Credit Union - 10 months ago
"Once a member, always a member," promises Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU). This policy has helped NFCU become one of the nation&...