Sirius XM Radio is America's satellite radio company. SiriusXM broadcasts more than 135 channels of commercial-free music, premier sports, live news, talk, comedy, entertainment, traffic and weather to 22.9 million subscribers. We are one of the world's largest pure-play audio entertainment companies and we are among the largest subscription media companies in the United States. SiriusXM broadcasts to subscribers everywhere they want to listen on more than 800 devices for cars, boats, the home or office, and through a wide range of mobile devices.
SiriusXM offers an impressive array of content that spans virtually all genres and interests, including Howard Stern , Martha Stewart , Oprah Winfrey , Dr. Laura , Jamie Foxx , Opie & Anthony , Bob Edwards , Chris "Mad Dog" Russo , Jimmy Buffett , Elvis , Eminem , The Grateful Dead , B.B. King , Pearl Jam , Willie Nelson , Frank Sinatra , and Tom Petty . SiriusXM is the leader in sports programming as the Official Satellite Radio Partner of the NFL , Major League Baseball ®, NASCAR ®, NBA , NHL ®, and PGA TOUR ® and offers major college sports.
SiriusXM has arrangements with every major automaker for installation of satellite radio in their vehicles. SiriusXM products are available through shop.siriusxm.com and at retail locations nationwide. SiriusXM programming is also available at siriusxm.com/whatson , and on Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod touch , BlackBerry and Android -powered smartphones using the SiriusXM Internet Radio App.
SiriusXM provides premium real-time video, traffic, weather, data and information services for subscribers in cars, trucks, RVs, boats and aircraft through Sirius Backseat TV ™, Sirius Travel Link , XM NavTraffic ®, Sirius Traffic ™, XM Nav Weather ™, and Sirius Marine ™.
SiriusXM is committed to integrity, excellence, and diversity among its employees .
Associate Producer for “The Joe Madison” talk show. Responsible for assisting host and producer with daily content prep, topic development, audio editing, research, and studio operations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Works with program host, producer, and program management to design overall sound, style, and image of program
- Assists producer with daily production assignments
- Works with Producers to create/edit “best of” library and emergency procedures
- Operates board for both LIVE and automated shows
- Ensures studio sound equipment is functioning properly during programs
- Chooses sounds to enhance program image
- Coordinates the appropriate mix of music and sound for assigned shows and ensure that levels are mixed property
- Work with producer to create/edit “Best Of” library and emergency procedures
- Work with Producers, Talent on following programming clocks to ensure that all content and advertisement are featured as planned
- Extensive audio editing and pre-production work
- Ability to run studio board and screen listener calls
- Ability to prioritize assignments in a changing topical landscape
- Participate in other production and/or creative duties as required by host and producer “day of show.”
- Participates in creative meetings to brainstorm ideas for shows and specials
- Prepares daily show promos
Additional duties and responsibilities:
- Produces special projects related to program and/or channel
- Works with broadcast operations to coordinate logistics for remote broadcasts
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Requirements and General Skills:
- Ability to execute ideas
- Highly detail oriented
- Comfortable working with talent, artists and high profile individuals
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Must be available to work early morning shift in addition to other specific specials/times
- Ability to work early autonomously
- Proficiency in:
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Audition
- Mixing sound elements into a professional sounding product
- Operating an audio board
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
You might say radio programming from this company comes from a higher plane. SIRIUS XM Radio operates satellite radio systems under the...