AT&T Sales Manager is a seasoned sales lead with significant experience in directing and planning strategic account operations, managing, supervising and developing strategic account managers, and leading the business in achieving the attainment of revenue goals accounting for client profitability, receivables and customer satisfaction. This is a consultative leadership opportunity with specific focus on the strategic sales of AT&T products and services to major AT&T customers. Due to the complexity of the large client(s), the Sales Manager is experienced in leading and managing a strategic sales team supporting the sale of data, network, mobility, wireline, application and integrated solutions including Cloud, Security and Business Applications (POS/ERP).
Roles and responsibilities of the Sales Manager in the AT&T Signature Client include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead a team of strategic sales executives
- Manage an existing revenue base, within assigned Fortune 100 accounts; growing and advancing the business in areas such as hosting, IP data networking, Managed services, solutions, applications, emerging technologies, etc.
- Manage and support growth of wireless / complex mobility solutions
- Apply vision, innovation and best practice in order to create and deliver solutions including AT&T portfolio (wireline/wireless), 3rd party vendors and partnerships
- Develop and recommend a comprehensive sales plan regarding growth, defining market share and opportunities; develop sales forecasts
- Direct the support team through pre and post sales environment.
- Ensure achievement of the sales center plans and operational dependencies for the sale of wireline and wireless products, services and applications.
- Drive comprehensive objectives to achieve assigned current sales and revenue objectives.
- Provide resolution for unique and highly complex problems
- Influence the development of relationships with customers, maintain contact and rapport with employees, customers and prospects
- Build and maintain customer relationships to maximize opportunities and grow business
- Assist in major sales negotiations
This position is located in Lexington, KY or Louisville, KY and requirement is to be in Kentucky for this position
- 7 or more years of relevant experience
- 5 or more years of Sales Management/Leadership experience with a proven track record of leading and motivating a successful sales team
- 5 or more years strategic sales experience: wireline, wireless, solutions, emerging technologies, integrated solutions, etc.
- Executive Relationship building experience
- Extensive application selling skills including Hosting, Digital Media Solutions, Unified Communications, Cloud Services, Applications Management, Consulting & Integration, Emerging Technologies
- Sales planning and sales operations experience / Business planning and business operations experience
- Experience managing, designing and developing communication network solutions for telecommunication infrastructures
- Contract negotiations experience including large, complex deals
- Excellent Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Financial Background; Project Management; Time Management
- Relationship Building (Organizational, Customer, etc)
- Skilled in problem research, troubleshooting and resolution
- Experience in equitable quota setting/distribution
- Pass interview/assessment qualification for this position
- Valid Driver License
- Locate to or reside in Kentucky (Lexington, Louisville or surrounding local Kentucky geographical areas)
- 3 or more years technical sales experience and/or technical consultation experience (Network, Design, Prof Services, ect.)
- Completion of sales training and certifications
- Bachelor of Science in a Technical Discipline; EE, MS, MATH, MIS, CS, Eng, Etc.
- MBA is Plus
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T - 16 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...