[Crucell] Finance Planning Analyst (???) - ?? ??-00000C4Q
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Job title: Finance Planning Analyst (???)
???: ?? ??
1. Managerial Accounting
2. Standard Costing
3. Month end closing - Manufacturing cost review and analysis
4. Variance analysis
5. Production and Inventory review and reserve calculation
6. Reconciliation of inventory
7. Relevant documentation including Sox
1. University graduate
2. Either finance relevant major or 1-3 years of experience of management accounting/cost accounting. / ???
3. Knowledge for Database, ERP (JD Edward) preferred. /
4. Excellent use of Excel
5. Good commend of English Communication.
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Incheon-Yeonsu-gu
Organization: Berna Biotech Korea Corporation (8856)
Job Function: Finance
HireDiversity.com - 11 months ago