Technology Growth Platform- Services
Location: Lansing, MI
Our Services resources can expect to:
Incorporate skills which support the programming, management and maintenance services required to implement and support new installations or maintain and improve existing legacy systems for our clients.
Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas
Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
- Analyze, design, code, and as required test enhancements to complex modules.
- Work with Application Architects/Business Process Architects/Specialists and other System Specialists to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Develop system specifications and interfaces for complex components.
- Design and code applications to functional and technical programming standards.
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Create operational documentation for the Application.
- Coordinate work with other Systems Specialists on and across Applications.
- Provide application/technical support as required, in a timely manner.
- Review and understand the Application workplan.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Provide input to assist in determining level of effort
- Organize and prepare work effectively to facilitate proactive resolution of problems, rather than reactive.
- Assist the Client Service Team Manager in monitoring budget by providing estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks.
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the application
Minimum requirement is two-year degree from a technical college.
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- 4-year business or technical degree preferred
- Maintains a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 13 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...