Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for a SCCM Administrator to work in Houston, Texas.
This individual should be able to install/create management packs, setup rules, alerts and subscriptions, and be able to evaluate
performance and make recommendations.
Organization Marketing Statement
- SCCM 2007/2012 infrastructure administration experience in a medium & large environment (SCCM 2007/2012 infrastructure with multiple Primary Sites and Secondary Sites) for 5 plus years.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues related to Primary Site Servers, Secondary Site Servers and SCCM clients.
- Install and configure SCCM roles.
- Performance tune and maintain SCCM Site Servers.
- Define maintenance tasks and daily checks.
- Deploy Windows 7 images through SCCM-OSD,
- Strong knowledge in SCCM client deployment methods and procedures.
- Strong knowledge in SCCM client troubleshooting
- SCCM 2007 to 2012 migration exposure
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH)
is a global IT services and business process outsourcing solutions provider headquartered in Teaneck, N.J. Founded in 1994 as an IT development and maintenance services arm of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, the company spun-off as an independent organization two years later.
Since 1996, Cognizant has worked closely with large organizations to help them build stronger, more efficient, and agile businesses. By leveraging highly flexible business processes, a seamless global delivery network as well as deep domain expertise, Cognizant delivers a better ‘return on outsourcing’.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
s degree in Engineering or Science graduates with 7+ years of experience.
Cognizant Technology Solutions remains mindful of the state of your technology. Cognizant provides application maintenance services,...