Financial Administrator/Biller, US Headquarters, New York
Burson-Marsteller is seeking a Financial Administrator/Biller to join us US Operations in New York. In this position, the Financial Administrator will assume the following responsibilities:
- Review the inventory of client billable charges and supporting documentation; work with the account handler to determine the month's billing
- Provide monthly tracking report consisting of current and cumulative spending with comparison to budget allowance
- Review accounts receivable report and statements to ensure that all invoices have been properly issued
- Process invoices and monthly payable accruals
- Perform weekly auditing and provide guidance to account handlers on accounting procedures
We are looking for candidates who have at least 1-2 years of billing or financial-related experience and must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Other qualifications include:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Familiarity with computerized billing/accounting systems
Our ideal candidate is organized, takes initiative, has great follow through, and is a detail oriented self-starter who possesses superior oral and written communication skills.
A background in a professional services environment is preferred.
To be considered for this role, all candidates must submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements .
Burson-Marsteller, established in 1953, is a leading global public relations and communications firm. It provides clients with strategic thinking and program execution across a full range of public relations, public affairs, reputation and crisis management, advertising and web-related strategies. The firm's seamless worldwide network consists of 73 offices and 85 affiliate offices, together operating in 110 countries across six continents. Burson-Marsteller is a part of Young & Rubicam Group, a subsidiary of WPP (NASDQ: WPPGY), the world's leading communications services network.
Burson-Marsteller is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MFDV.
Burson-Marsteller is a one-stop shop for public relations services. It offers a range of related services, including advertising, brand...