Providence is calling a Nuclear Medical Technician to Providence Medical Group in Spokane, WA.
We are seeking a detail-oriented laboratory technician to provide the highest quality of patient care services through laboratory testing.
In this position you will:
- Perform routine and complex tests in the area of nuclear cardiology and other nuclear exams.
- Responsible for planning, performing, and evaluating laboratory testing analysis.
- Maintain communications with physicians, patients, other hospital personnel, professional associations, and other organizations.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of accredited nuclear medicine program
- WA State License as a Registered Radiological Technologist with a Nuclear Medicine authority code
- One of the following: Registration by ARRT (The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists), registration category (N), or Registration by NMTCB, Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board
- One year nuclear medicine with responsibilities for assisting on nuclear medicine procedures
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 2 or 4 year degree in nuclear medicine
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve eastern Washington in clinic locations. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
Providence Health & Services - 17 months ago
As the sixth-largest faith-based health system in the United States, we employ talented and dedicated individuals at our large medical...