The Bristal offers the ultimate in senior living providing Care Beyond Compare to our Residents. At the present time we are looking for talented, creative and experienced Cooks to work in the Food Services area of a very busy and fast paced kitchen within an Assisted Living facility.
In this role you will assist with the preparation, seasoning and cooking of meals for Residents and employees as directed by Food Service Director or the sous chef.
Additional responsibilities include:
The ideal person will have experience in a busy kitchen or food preparation area.
- Helping to prepare food for the next meal service to include chopping, measuring and mixing ingredients according to established recipes
- Ensure all procedures are conducted following required Health Department and Company regulations
- Check all food temperatures prior to meal service
- Garnish all plates before they leave the kitchen area
The Bristal is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Experience working in a restaurant, catering facility, hospital, hospitality, healthcare or similar food services related industry a plus
- Must be able to operate in a fast paced environment
- Ability to understand the English language and follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to follow all rules, regulations, policies and sanitary standards set out by management
The Bristal Assisted Living - 12 months ago