Responsible for the day to day operational requirements for the fracturing service line, including but not limited to field safety compliance, supervision of field equipment operators and supervisors, and equipment management.
• Use extensive knowledge of the field to be able to prevent accidents and any other incidents from occurring
• Provide effective communication to management in the District regarding operations and continuous improvement/training initiatives
• Manage employee and equipment assignments and schedules to meet customer requirements to achieve corporate mandate of “Service First"
• Report required information on crew, equipment and job related information in complete and accurate manner
• Ensure field employees’ adherence to operational policies and procedures to achieve safety objectives.
• Interact with the customer to supply troubleshooting and service line solutions.
• Interact with vendors to ensure smooth flow of resources to and from locations.
• When required provide on-site location support for field personnel (i.e. Supervisors, Operators, and on-site crew).
• Assist Fracturing Manager with running of daily operations
• Participate in interviewing field applicants
• HS Diploma/GED
• 5 years minimum relevant oil and gas field experience
• CDL License
• Flexible scheduling
• Must be excellent communicator and be able to establish rapport with field staff.
• Position requires extensive field travel and will sometimes require long hours in the field in adverse work/climatic environments. Work involves some lifting, extensive walking/climbing and wearing of personal protective equipment including hard hat, steel toed boots, respiratory protective equipment, goggles, etc.
• Must have clean driving record
Calfrac Well Services - 20 months ago