Have you ever wanted to work banker's hours? Are you looking for growth opportunities? This may be the job for you!
Perform a variety of duties to provide customer services by receiving and paying out monies and maintain accurate records of all transactions, and balance cash drawer on a daily basis. Referral and sales of various bank products and services required.
1. Provide excellent customer service to all United customers, per UB “Serious About Service” standards.
2. Accept deposits, verify cash and endorsements, and give customers their receipts.
3. Cash checks within the limits assigned, or require senior sign-off authorization to cash checks exceeding limits.
4. Accept savings deposits and withdrawals; verify signatures.
5. Prepare individual daily statement of associate cash and proof transactions.
6. Require assistance with more complex transactions and accept loan and credit card payments.
7. Refer and sell all United products.
Why Join United Bank?
United Bank has the vision, the people, and the values to succeed. United Bankshares, Inc. is an $8.6 billion regional bank holding company founded in 1839 and employs 1,700 knowledgeable financial professionals. With over 126 full-service offices in West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC, there are signs of success all around. In 2011, United Bankshares (UBSI) increased dividends to shareholders for the 38th consecutive year and was recently added to the S&P High Yield Dividends Aristocrats ® Index. Richard Adams, UBSI Chairman, was selected as one of three finalists for Morningstar's 2010 CEO of the Year, along with the Chief Executive Officers of Costco and Ford Motor Company.
The mission of United Bankshares is excellence in service to our shareholders, our employees, our customers, and our communities.
United Bank offers excellent compensation and benefits, including medical, life, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
United Bank is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
If you love customer service and are looking to work in a friendly environment, apply today!
Job Requirements :
Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
Basic mathematical skills, ten-key machine skills and keyboarding.
Excellent customer relations skills, written and verbal communication skills, telephone skills and interpersonal skills.
Must be accurate and detail oriented
Excellent referral and sales skills